Nov 07 2008

I’m Back

Published by at 9:06 am under Projects in General,Spellbinders

One on my viewers very kindly wrote to me to ask how I am as she hasn’t seen me post in a week.  Oh my gosh, life does get in the way.  I’ve been super busy with working on designs for Christmas cards.  I’ve got a general layout and hope to start painting next week.  In the meantime, I’d like to share a photo I look yesterday of several images I painted this past week.  Check out the Nestibilities die I used to cut the images.   I do believe this set of dies is my new all-time favorite of the Nestibilities.  I hope to get these images made into cards next week and posted.

I’m flying to Nashville today to visit my son, we’re going to take in the Vandy/Gator game, I’m so excited!

Have a wonderful weekend with your families!

test-wildflowers-ii.jpg

28 Responses to “I’m Back”

1. Becca Feeken says:

Jerri these are beautiful and the colors are simply vibrant!! I was wondering where you were!! Glad to see you are back, my friend!!

2. Fran says:

Wow,… …you’re painting is awesome! Beautiful!

3. Kelley says:

I wish the photo would supersize..would like to see them closer. They are really very beautiful!!

4. Konnie Burlon says:

Jerri so glad that you are back. Life does have a way of its own most of the time I have found. Have a wonderful weekend with your son.

Your painting is just beautiful. I am always in awe when I see your work.

Hugs and Blessings!

5. Jerri they look so beautiful. What pretty notes they will make. Can’t wait to see them! Have fun at the game (and seeing your guy too 🙂 )

6. Tosh says:

GORGEOUS!! Girl, you can watercolor like no other. These are stunning!! And I love that nestability frame…mine should arrive today and I can’t wait to use it!! You’ve inspired me!!

7. peanutbee says:

Oh wow, GORGEOUS!! Just like Tosh said…you can watercolor like no other!! Well said!

8. How beautiful! I can’t wait to see what you create with these lovely images! Have a fun weekend with your son!

Jerri, these are lovely and will make such beautiful cards. I hope you have a wonderful weekend w/your son in Nashville.

10. Louise Brown says:

So glad to see you back! Your work is just exquisite. I like that Nestibility very much. I love to go to Nashville. I had to go to a physician at Vanderbilt and my husband would always spend a day or so extra. Actually I love Tennessee. Have a great time with hour son.

11. Deborah says:

Will you adopt me? I would love to be able to watch how you paint. They are beautiful just as they are. Can’t wait to see how you will use them! Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
    Blessings,
    Deborah

12. Dealbaida says:

As beautiful as ever Jerri.

Have a marvellous time with your Son. Enjoy the game!

Marion, UK

13. cheryl says:

I can’t wait to see these into cards!! They are just beautiful

14. Vicky Gould says:

Jerri – no one can paint/color like you – these are stunning!

Jerri, oh my these are so beautiful. I wish I could just sit in the corner and watch you work. Everything you do is just awesome.
    Have a great time this weekend with your family!

Joan

Jerri, I cannot wait to take a class from you. You just raise the bar for exquisite color expression. These are gorgeous. I love that you changed your blog to show your artwork in the email. Thanks so much!

17. Amy Johnson says:

Just beautiful! I love them all. Have fun visiting your son!

18. You are missed when you get busy so its great to know your OK. Love the work you have done. I also love that die from Spellbinders. I only wish I had it.
    Heather

19. Darlene Gabriel says:

Good to see you back – I was wondering where you were. These are absolutely beautiful!! I do so love your art!!! I’ve been waiting for these new nestabilities to arrive somewhere in Canada so I can get them, but so far haven’t found them. Seeing these makes me more anxious to get my own. TFS

20. Carolen says:

Looking forward to seeing the cards that
    you make with these!
    Have fun on your visit!

21. Nancy says:

Wow, Jerri…your watercoloring is just out of this world gorgeous! The cards you add these to will be beautiful!

22. Oh, Jerri, your watercoloring is sooooo dreamy! I could stare at those gorgeous flowers all day… Hope you had lots of fun with your son at the game! Hugs~ Cindy

23. rainy says:

Oh my gosh!! Jerry these are exquisite!! What a gift you have!

Hope you were for the Gators. 😉

24. Heather T. says:

These are lovely watercolours. I have spent some time over the last few days browsing through your lovely creations. You have a real gift using colour and design. It wonderful to read of your Christian faith also, I encouraged to find another woman after God’s heart.

25. Truly exquisite beauties!!! I love each and every variation!!! What stunning cards these will make — the only problem is — no one will want to write in them — everyone will want to frame them — as they rightfully should be — a lovely framed series!!!

26. leslierich says:

These look beautiful, Jerri! I’m very intrigued! I also love that Nestibilities shape. Gosh, I’m missing the boat on those Nesties. I’ll have to figure out where to get those cool shapes! Thanks for sharing this tantalizing preview.

27. FAbulous Jerri, love your ability to breathe life into those stamps! Can’t wait to see the finished projects!

These are sooo gorgeous, Jerri….I just love all the flower colors and the different colors of shading you used!!! The new Nesties die is the perfect background for these beauties…can’t wait to see the cards you make with them!!! Have fun in Nashville and enjoy the game!!!!