Sep 16 2010

A Bit of a Teaser

What can you get when you

fall-designs-tools-accessories-004-copy_edited-1.jpg

take a few sheets of cardstock  .  .  .

fall-designs-tools-accessories-005_edited-1.jpg

add a few dies and stencils .  .  .

fall-designs-tools-accessories-002-copy_edited-1.jpg

create a palette of your favorite inks and coloring mediums .   .   .

fall-designs-tools-accessories-006-copy_edited-1.jpg

and pull a few embossing tools?

fall-designs-tools-accessories-008-copy_edited-1.jpg

You can get A LOT!

I hope you’ll come back and join me on Monday as I begin posting a week long series of Fall designs.  You won’t want to miss this series, it’s filled with inspiration for the upcoming Holiday Season.

47 Responses to “A Bit of a Teaser”

1. Oh my! Jerri, these are stunning. I can’t wait for your Fall designs!! Yipeee!

2. Alyssa Byron says:

wow! Im impressed. glad you’re back

3. Been missing you girl! Can’t wait to see your fall designs!

Been checking regularly for an update posting and it looks like it’s going to be a beauty.

5. I’m glad to see you have returned, Jerri!! Can’t wait til Monday to see what you have to share with us :))

6. Can’t wait to see! I know we’ll be in for a real treat!

7. Mikki says:

Hi Jerri

Just noticed how your SP Dies were stored. Did you put a magnetic sheet inside a dvd case? Is that how you have it stored. And, where did you get those cases from?

Thanks

Mikki

8. Rama says:

Jerri,

So nice to see that you are back. Missed you and your amazing creations. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us…..yes it is a teaser.

9. cheryl says:

Beautiful!!!! Then every thing you make is stuning, wish I lived near you, I would love to take one of your classes to learn your tecniques in person. Thanks for all your beautiful that you share with us.

10. Linda E. says:

Glad to see you again Jerri!! Love your amazing creations and can’t wait to see your fall creations.

11. cepet says:

So good to see you back, Jerri! Figured you were busy designing. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next week, and the flowers (mums?) are lovely!

12. Barbara says:

Hi Jerri
    Good to see you!

13. Barbara Riefner says:

Hi Jerri – I have missed you but knew you were busy with your boys home.

I am so glad you are back. I have missed your fabulous posts and good to know you are OK and back to creating!!!

14. Hi Jerri,

So glad you’re back. Missed you over the summer. I can’t wait to see what wonderful creations await us.

Blessings,

Deb

15. Karen Baker says:

Sooo happy to see you’re back!! Missed your creative inspiration. Can tell this post will be beautiful as always.

16. Judy Covey says:

Oh Jerri, I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us! I really missed getting your daily blogs and so glad to know that you are back!

17. Amy Johnson says:

Oh, those look so beautiful. I’ve tried making my own flowers before though, and they are just so time consuming I’d rather buy them. I hope your going to show me a quicker, easier way!

18. Anne says:

Of course, I would not miss your new & beautiful creations!!!Looking forward……

19. Dottie says:

Thrilled to see your posting in my email box. We all miss your beautiful creations, but we also know life gets demanding in other areas and does take precedent over hobbies etc. Just nice to be inspired by your work again. Hope all is well.

20. MarieL says:

I am so happy go will be posting again, Jerri. I sure missed your creations. It looks fantastic. Can’t wait until Monday

21. Cindy Lou says:

My mailbox made me smile when I saw I had a posting form you! Welcome back Jerri, summers are busy I know, but it is nice when things get back to normal. Will be watching for your new designs, have been working in my room too, fall seems to bring a whole new set of creativity, can’t wait to be more inspired by yours!

22. Melissa Cash says:

Oh, I am loving all of those paper flowers and can’t wait to see what you create with them.

23. Deana in No. CA says:

LOVED seeing an email from you this morning! Glad you’re back and hopefully all is well with your family. They do come first. I’m looking forward to your beautiful posts next week. Those leaves look lovely and I’m looking forward to making them since I have that die. Blessings to you and yours!

Wow Jerri! I sure have missed your beautiful creations! Thanks for sharing!

25. Doris Cammorto says:

Welcome back! You were missed.

26. Barbie says:

How wonderful. Love the Fall season and love your work. Getting ready to be WoWed.

27. Lori M says:

Such patience and now the anticipation . . . You’re killin’ me girlfriend! You always bring us the best and I can’t wait to see how you made these beauties. Looking forward to Monday’s Post.

28. Mary Roberson says:

Glad to see you are back! Neat way to store your stencils:)
    Look forward to your items each time I get email from you!
    Your teaser turned out to be a real pleaser…

29. Janet Castle says:

Quick intake of breath! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can’t wait until Monday!
    Jan Castle

30. Deb Saaranen says:

Ohhh, can’t wait until next week Jerri!!! You have everyone salivating…in a good way! LOL!!!

31. Gloria C says:

I have missed seeing your posts. I am really looking forward to them. The colors that you have shown in the pictures are beautiful. Can’t wait.

32. Mary Friederichsen says:

OMGosh! Jerri! These are stunning!
    I can’t wait to see the posts and the tutorials (i hope) on these!!

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Have a Blessed weekend!

33. Mitzi Luttrull says:

You’ve been gone for a long ! Glad to see you back. Your flowers are so pretty I can’t wait to see what else you’ve been up to.

34. Julie says:

Oh MY!! It looks great. I can hardly wait to see more. Have missed you, glad you are back. You are one of my favorites.

35. Sylvia Johnson says:

So glad you are posting. Love those flowers. Just beautiful. Move over Prima!

36. Sandy in NH says:

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

37. Donna G says:

I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us! I am totally in awe of your work, and I am anxious to see and learn more!

Thanks so much!
    Donna G

38. Hi, Jerri! I can’t wait to see how you made these! I’ve missed your posts! Glad you’re back!

39. THERE you are, Ms. Jerri! Can’t wait to see what you have done with the beautiful elements shown. I know it will be STUNNING!!

40. alex says:

So glad you are back!!! beautiful and stunnig hope you do a tutorial….thank’s

Jerri, these flowers are awesome, gf! I am in VA for two weeks w/my grand daughters! Cannot wait to see your fall collection…

42. sandyh says:

well, i am drooling already!
    looking forward to this next week! i love the fall colors…
    sandyh

43. I can’t wait!!! I have been missing the stuffing out of you, girl!! I’m finally getting to use some goodies I got from you!! Looking forward to visiting here next week!!

44. Jan G. says:

Glad that everything is going well for you and that your back!!!

45. Velta says:

Hi My Friend! I am so in love with your new flowers…I have been working on my own….using your tutorials…and I am so pleased that they really look like yours in the wedding collection. I hope to post them and give you credit when I get the time. Jerri ~ You have been such an inspiration to me…I cannot tell you how much your embossing mat and the embossing tools have made such a MAJOR change in the way that I make flowers…Thank you my friend…I will let you know on my blog when I post them 🙂

46. Judy says:

Cannot wait for the fall tutorial. The sneak peak of the flowers….awesome. You are so talented and I really appreciate that you share your talent with the rest of us. Thank you.

47. Marilyn says:

Glad to see you are posting again and such beautiful work. Such talent, thanks for sharing.