Sep 19 2010

I Spy An Imp Among Us

fall-designs-aa-108-copy.jpg

Okay girls, I’m so bad, an imp if you will  .  .  .   I just can’t stand it!  I’m so excited with these designs, I can’t wait to share.  Sitting on it another day is just driving me absolutely crazy!

Sooooooooooo   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come this week.

If you love the deep, rich elegant colors of Fall with a touch of vintage, you’re going to like these designs.  I’ve added a bit of elegance with gilded brass and jeweled pearls and a bit of whimsy with delightful insects and feathery fun.  My desire is to entertain you and, hopefully, to inspire you to create designs you’ll be proud to share with your family and friends.

I hope you’ll come back tomorrow and each day next week as I debut the designs one by one with lots of photos.

11 Responses to “I Spy An Imp Among Us”

1. KathyN says:

It’s a good thing you are giving a sneak peek Jerri! Teasing us like this with the materials and then say, come back on Monday! LOL! These look beautiful! Thanks for the sneak peek!

2. Oh Jerri,
    I can’t wait. The colors you’ve chosen are so rich and beautiful.

3. I feel a copy session coming on! Just kidding, however, I do try and re-create what you do with what I have. You have such a beautiful touch with flowers! I strive for the perfection that you make, however, mine just doesn’t stack up! Can’t wait until tomorrow to see all the beautiful details!

4. alex says:

I can’t wait! Monday i’ll be waiting for sure!!!
    Thank’s for comming back with beautiful ideas and wonderful projects.

5. Cathy Green says:

Wow!! These things are fabulous and I’m not even a fan of all. Absolutely beautiful! Can’t wait to see them up close!

6. Cathy Green says:

I meant to say that I’m not a fan of ‘Fall’. My typing skills leave a lot to be desired!

Oh my, oh my what a stunning bunch of colour. Bring on the detail!!

8. Sue K (Australia) says:

She’s back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! – and yes what a tease you are Jerri!!!!!!!!!!
    And I can see im gonna be up for another gravel rash from dragging my jaw along the floor for a week!!
    But…………… its always worth the wait (and hey – rashes clear up!)

9. Sue K (Australia) says:

!

10. Debi Coules says:

Hi Jerry,

Beautiful colors! I can’t wait to see you new designs!!

11. Sherian Dixon says:

So glad to see you back creating all those beautiful things you make.
    Welcome back!!